- Back up the file ~/.mozilla-firefox/randomcharacters/webappsstore.sqlite
- Install "sqllitebrowser" from the Ubuntu Package Manager.
- Run Applications->Programming->SQL Lite database browser.
- Click file->open database
- Browse to ~/.mozilla-firefox/randomcharacters/webappsstore.sqlite
- Click the "Browse Data" tab
- The domain associated with the data is written backwards. Simply click the record you want to delete and then click the "Delete Record" button.
- Click file->save
- You don't need to restart firefox to even see the effect, just refresh the page.
Thursday, January 14, 2010
very difficult to edit/delete that data. Fortunately, you can use an SQL editor to get to that data because it's stored in a standard SQLLite database. Here's how to do it in Ubuntu (the directions aren't that much different for other Operating Systems).
Posted by David Ron at 3:48 PM