- no need to type "virtual" over and over and over...
- The option to use checked exceptions
- Java Extensions
- StrictFP for REAL floating Point Math
- Dynamic Class Loading, even over a network.
- Anonymous Inner Classes
- Static Imports (useful in unit testing)
- Fully cross platform, and has complete first class support for OpenGL and several windowing toolkits for a native look and feel across all platforms.
- I have a choice between several very rich development environments such as Netbeans, Eclipse, jBuilder, Bea, and Oracle Developer.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
It might be...
Posted by David Ron at 6:47 PM